Happy Overwatch day everyone. If you’re not that interested in Blizzard’s new IP and other games, then the Gaming News Wrap is not for you…
- Yes, Overwatch has a story. Here’s everything you need to know
- Here’s how much Overwatch‘s micro-transactions cost in the UK
Loot boxes can all be obtained through play, only feature cosmetic items.
- Overwatch: Competitive Play coming in big update “sometime in June”, story videos to continue
- The Division
- Battleborn patch adds Alani, adjusts Incursion, rebalances Ambra and Gaililea
- EA and Origin Access members can play Mirror’s Edge Catalyst five days early
- Realistic Medieval RPG Kingdom Come: Deliverance Postponed to 2017
- Fallout Cascadia mod will have “more quests and locations than Fallout 4’s Far Harbor DLC”
- Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition coming to retail on June 14
Sales & Discounts
Consoles & Hardware
- Oculus Rift‘s latest attempt to block piracy backfires
Popular Revive mod forced to make piracy easier to combat changes.
- E3 Live 2016 event announced for gamers
- Uncharted 4 sold 2.7m copies in a week
Sony’s fastest-selling first party PS4 game.
- Uncharted 4 dev had to dismiss a focus tester after “sexist” comments
- Hideo Kojima’s new studio will not exceed 100 staff
- After 10 years of waiting, Half-Life 2: Episode 3 seems further away than ever
- The Witcher 3: you have until June 10 to get your physical Gwent card decks
- About that Sombra Overwatch character, and other things besides
An interview with senior gameplay designer Michael Chu.
- “Final Fantasy Disease” Infected Square Enix, Says FFXV’s Director
Hints & Tips
- Overwatch guide
- Overwatch guide: best heroes, abilities and strategies for Blizzard’s shooter
- The Division guide: level fast, survive the Dark Zone and get the best loot
- Tom Clancy’s The Division: The Falcon Lost on Challenging
- Total War: Warhammer ‘Join the Battle 360°’ and ‘Conquer This World’ Trailers
- Kick Off Revival – First Gameplay Trailer
- Dead by Daylight: Dev Diary #2 and #3