Please note that we will be capping entry to 20 teams. Once the cap has been reached, additional teams will be placed on the waiting list and given first option should another team pull out.
**END OF UPDATE**
Trenchtown is back on our annual event program and to celebrate, we’re hosting a Black Ops 3 2v2 tournament.
This is a 2v2 bring your own event (console, copy of game, controller and headset) and will be a double elimination tournament. If your team is not able to bring their own equipment this may very well have an impact on the tournament and timelines and may be unfair on others.
Entry fee for the tournament R50 per player (R100 per team).
Pre-registrations are now open. Please note that we may enforce the right to limit entries.
Please note that we will supply a limited amount of equipment for this tournament, including infrastructure (power, networking and administration), monitors as well as a permanently setup featured match station for one match per round with Astro Gaming headsets. However, please ensure you bring your PlayStation 4 (updated), controller, headset and a copy of the game (updated).
- Date: Saturday 25 June 2016
- Registration: 10:00am to 10:45am
- Matches: 11:00am until completion
- Where: Trenchtown, 92 Station Road, Observatory, Cape Town
- What: Call of Duty Black Ops 3 (2v2) on PS4
- Cost: R50 registration fee per player | R100 registration fee per team
- Prizes: R2,000 in cash plus additional prizes to be confirmed
[gravityform id=”33″ title=”true” description=”true”]
- Please note that by registering you agree to the ‘House Rules and ‘Terms and Conditions’ set out below.
- Contact cell numbers will allow us to make contact with missing teams on the day and will not be made public.
- If you have any queries please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A registration confirmation email may take up to 24 hours to be sent out. If after that time you have not been confirmed, please feel free to email us.
Zombiegamer operates a ‘fair play’ policy. No cheating, abusive language (or abusive actions to anyone at all) and activity deemed unacceptable to an enjoyable, but competitive tournament, will be tolerated. The Admin or Referees decision is final. Anyone who acts in a way not deemed in good spirit or clearly breaking policies will be immediately disqualified from the tournament. The player identification holders and lanyards are the property of Zombiegamer and are to be returned at the end of player participation in the event. Additional terms and conditions will be made available on www.zombiegamer.co.za. By signing this you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
Please note that we will no longer delay the start of events indefinitely. Should you not arrive on time and have not pre-registered, you can not participate. Should you pre-register and arrive late for your scheduled match (attempts to accommodate will be made) your opponent will be issued with a default win. Should that be in the loser’s bracket, you will be eliminated.
Registration fees are non-refundable if you do not attend on the day. Players only qualify for a refund of their registration fee if we are notified of non-attendance at least 48 hours prior to the day of the event.
- Please note that bringing food and drink purchased off-site is forbidden unless cleared with venue management.
- Rules, Gamertags and other items relevant to the match setup not to be changed.
- Controller settings can be changed.
- Custom classes can be changed.
- Own headsets and controllers may be used.
- Setup times for controllers, headsets, etc. will be restricted to five minutes only.
- No cheating, abusive language (or abusive actions to anyone at all) and activity deemed unacceptable to an enjoyable, but competitive tournament, will be tolerated.
- The Admin or Referees decision is final.
- Anyone who acts in a way not deemed in good spirit or clearly breaking policies will be immediately disqualified from the tournament.
- The player identification holders and lanyards are the property of Zombiegamer and are to be returned at the end of player participation in the event.
- Best of Three – SnD | HP | SnD
BLACK OPS 3 RULESET
To be confirmed.
Current cash prize pool per team:
- First: R1,000
- Second: R600
- Third: R400
- Josh sucks at zombies
- Carbon Astra
- Team Thy
- Team Xnite
- Lil Kids
- ViNCO Duo
- Weevil Warriors
- Team YUGO we GO
- Team Randy Orton
- MRTP Gaming
- We just came here for the Chips
- Sector 17
- World Stars
- Dank Gaming
- Team FiBR3_ZA
- Professional Gamers
Our headsets are supplied by:
Our networking solution is supplied by:
Our PCs for streaming is supplied by:
Our retail partner is: