We thought the Top Gear Car Pack would be very different, but Eurogamer has outed the rather bizarre bunch of new motors the Forza Motorsport 4 Top Gear pack brings on 1st May.
The 2012 Henessy Venom GT reportedly goes from zero to 320 kilometers-per-hour in around15.3 seconds, so quickly that it is said to produce G-forces nearly equal to those felt by fighter pilots doing inverted loops.
Other motors include:
- 2011 Ford Transit SuperSportVan
- 2012 Smart ForTwo
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
- 1977 AMC Pacer X (Wayne’s World)
- 1992 Misubishi Galant VR-4 a
- 1966 Lotus Cortina
- 1990 Subaru Legacy RTS
- 2012 Chrysler 300 SRT8
- 1965 Austin-Healey 3000 MK3
Well the “chaps” are known for their sense of humour. There a some sexy entries among that odd lot.