This is what happens when you ask someone (recently bitten by a zombie) to do a video review which requires a level of rhythm… It’s not pretty.
If you prefer reading to watching – we can be pleasing you too with a summary…
For fans of: Dance Central; Dancing; Fitness; Exercise; Kinect
Reviewed on: Xbox 360 Kinect
If we had to give it a numerical score: 8.5 out of 10
What I liked
- It’s a finished concept… possibly one of the most ‘complete’ titles Kinect has seen.
- It’s everything it’s supposed to be as a Zumba game and so much more.
- Innovative use of Kinect technology
Not so much
- I can’t Zumba!!!
- I was never meant to Zumba
- I look like a fool doing the Zumba
- There were roaches in my tv room
- Couldn’t find international live Zumba sessions in South Africa
Say what you want about my score… truth is I’m here to review each game objectively and there are very few titles in the gaming world, let alone Kinect that feel this complete! Go get it for your woman but I warn you… The ladies will flock and shake their booties around your living room while you sit in the corner waiting to get your Xbox back.
We at Zombiegamer would like to thank Zombie Abz for going above and beyond the call of duty expected from any zombie… *snigger*