Every now and then we go through our game review cupboard(s) and realise we have been fortunate enough to have had fantastic support from most of the South African game distributors. However, we also sometimes wish we could let you share in our good fortune. And then – even less frequently than – every now and then the planets align, the sun rises in the west and the first frosts appear over hell…
In these rare occasions we zombies have a brainwave that we pass along to the powers that be and get the positive thumbs up that makes the world a better place. In this particular case, we asked Apex Interactive if we could bundle up some review copies of games to give to one of our valued readers and they very kindly said “yes”. They also might have told us we’re awesome… maybe.
The Apex Interactive game bundle consists of:
- Sniper Elite V2 on Xbox 360
- Game of Thrones RPG on Xbox 360
To stand a chance to win this bundle of games to see you to the end of winter, head over to the Apex Interactive’s site and find out the names of some of the brands they distribute in South Africa. Simply email two of the brands they distribute to us at email@example.com with the subject line: Apex Bundle.
Some basic “rules” for the competition:
- Any other subject line will exclude you from the draw, so copy and paste and you will guarantee entry.
- The competition will close Monday 27 August 2012 at 12pm (noon). We will randomly draw a winner from those that correctly answered the question as soon as possible after the competition closes.
- The competition is open to residents of South Africa only.