After shoving everything into the randomizer, and asking it to make someone happy, the randomizer said that we could make Aaminah Piener happy. So we have.
Our congratulations to Aaminah, and our massive thanks to everyone that entered – we had a great response to the competition, so we might just do another one sooner rather than later. And next time, we hope to make you happy.
To celebrate a growing number of partnerships and sponsorships that we’ve managed to secure for our ongoing (and we believe growing) events, we thought it’s high time that we did a giveaway for our readers (whether you can attend our events or not – we won’t discriminate).
So, up for grabs is a R250 Raru voucher to use on anything from their site, as well as a Zombiegamer t-shirt (to the value of R270) that is also available to buy on #PWND. So that’s a nice little bundle valued at over R500.
To stand a chance of winning this prize, we simply want you to send us a link of what you might be likely to spend your voucher on should you win. You can secure yourself a second entry (but you will need to have done the email one first) by posting a product link in the comments below.
And, if you’re so inclined, we will give you a third entry into the comp (only after you have completed the first two options) by using Twitter as set out below.
COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
To secure a third entry into the giveaway, you will need to do the following:
- Follow on twitter:
- Then tweet the following:
“I want to #Win with @RaruShopping @zombiegamerZA @HashTagPwnd because #RaruPWNDzombie”
Some basic “rules” for the competition:
- One entry per person (per email address).
- The competition will close Thursday 26 November 2015 at 11:59am. We will randomly draw a winner from those that correctly supplied an answer as soon as possible after the competition closes.
- You will be allowed to choose the size and style of t-shirt (to the value of R270) on the #PWND site and it will be made to request.
- The competition is open to residents of South Africa only.
Remember to visit Raru for almost anything you could ever need, including items imported fro you from the US and UK. You can also find Raru on Facebook and Twitter. You should give them a like and a follow because that would make you awesome humans supporting other awesome humans.
You can also keep these dates open, as we will have Raru vouchers up for grabs at all of them:
- 19 to 22 November: Cape Gate Tech & Gadget Expo
- 28 November: Black Ops 3 LAN
- 28 November: FIFA 16 Tournament
- 5 and 6 December: UCON 2015