Naughty Dog is readying patch 1.11 for Uncharted 3 which will be released before the end of this month. The patch brings with it ‘The Lab’ and ‘Elimination Mode’, which were fan favourites with Uncharted 2. Along with the multiplayer modes are some general tweaks to the gameplay.
Patch Notes for 1.11:
- The Lab returns and we begin the playlist with a T-bolt/Pistole-only map. We will be rolling out other game types as the year progresses.
- The Lab will contain treasure drops from whatever the base game type is (the T-bolt/Pistole map is considered Team Deathmatch)
– Elimination Mode has been added.
- Elimination mode will contain treasure drops from Team Deathmatch
– Message of the Day returns – a daily message will pop up with news, tips, and other information.
– The following custom game settings are now available via a menu in Custom Game mode called “Advanced Settings.”
- Respawn Time
- Buddy Spawning toggle
- Health Multiplier – by percentage
- Sprinting toggle
- Weapon Mode (Default, Basic Weapons, Pistols, RPG-7)
- Medal Kickbacks toggle
- Boosters toggle
- Grenade Throw Back toggle
– If you leave a game, disconnect, or turn off your PS3 mid-game, it will be counted as a loss.
– Kill and deaths no longer count towards your career stats in Plunder and Team Objective modes
– The technical hooks to make the Game of the Year edition (EU) work properly with DLC were added
– In Team Deathmatch mode the Airstrip and London maps now are listed with “No Intro” variations. If these variations are selected you’ll start those maps with no convoy events.
– The Long Ranger Medal can now be earned by achieving 3 kills at 50 meters in a match instead of 3 kills at 70 meters.
Very important note: Similar to patch 1.09, all cinema files created pre-patch 1.11 will no longer work once patch 1.11 is released. Therefore if you want to preserve your cinema files please be sure to upload them to YouTube BEFORE downloading and installing patch 1.09. Do it now!