There has been a venue change for this event.
Trenchtown will be playing host to some Call of Duty action when it sees Infinite Warfare the focus in a 2v2 variant that should prove to be a great warm up for the year’s action.
For this event, we will be supplying the majority of the necessary equipment including the screens, some consoles, some headsets and some games. However, each player is requested to bring along their own (updated) console and game, as well their own controller. While we will supply the majority of headsets, there may be a shortage, and it is requested that you consider bringing along your own. The screens and some consoles are brought to you by the zombies, while the additional consoles are thanks to PlayStation South Africa and the headsets are by ASTRO Gaming.
Entry fee for the tournament R50 per player (R100 per team).
Pre-registrations are now open. Please note that we will be limiting entries to 16 teams.
- Date: Saturday 1 April 2017
- Registration: 9:30am to 10:15am
- Matches: 10:30am until completion (please note that the tournament may last around 11 hours)
- Where: MWEB, 100 Fairway Close, Parow, Cape Town
- What: Call of Duty Infinite Warfare (2v2) on PS4
- Cost: R50 registration fee per player | R100 registration fee per team
- Prizes: R1,000 in cash plus Raru shopping vouchers
Registrations are now closed.
WE HAVE HIT THE 16 TEAM CAP. ADDITIONAL REGISTRATIONS WILL BE ADDED TO THE WAITING LIST.
- Please note that by registering you agree to the ‘House Rules and ‘Terms and Conditions’ set out below.
- Contact cell numbers will allow us to make contact with missing teams on the day and will not be made public.
- If you have any queries please email: email@example.com
- A registration confirmation email may take up to 24 hours to be sent out. If after that time you have not been confirmed, please feel free to email us.
- Please note that entry will be capped to 16 teams. Once the cap has been reached, additional teams will be placed on the waiting list and given first option should another team pull out.
Zombiegamer operates a ‘fair play’ policy. No cheating, abusive language (or abusive actions to anyone at all) and activity deemed unacceptable to an enjoyable, but competitive tournament, will be tolerated. The Admin or Referees decision is final. Anyone who acts in a way not deemed in good spirit or clearly breaking policies will be immediately disqualified from the tournament. The player identification holders and lanyards are the property of Zombiegamer and are to be returned at the end of player participation in the event. Additional terms and conditions will be made available on www.zombiegamer.co.za. By signing this you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
Please note that we will no longer delay the start of events indefinitely. Should you not arrive on time and have not pre-registered, you can not participate. Should you pre-register and arrive late for your scheduled match (attempts to accommodate will be made) your opponent will be issued with a default win. Should that be in the loser’s bracket, you will be eliminated.
Registration fees are non-refundable if you do not attend on the day. Players only qualify for a refund of their registration fee if we are notified of non-attendance at least 48 hours prior to the day of the event.
- Please note that bringing food and drink purchased off-site is forbidden unless cleared with venue management.
- Rules, Gamertags and other items relevant to the match setup not to be changed.
- Controller settings can be changed.
- Custom classes can be changed.
- Own headsets and controllers may be used.
- Setup times for controllers, headsets, etc. will be restricted to five minutes only.
- No cheating, abusive language (or abusive actions to anyone at all) and activity deemed unacceptable to an enjoyable, but competitive tournament, will be tolerated.
- The Admin or Referees decision is final.
- Anyone who acts in a way not deemed in good spirit or clearly breaking policies will be immediately disqualified from the tournament.
- The player identification holders and lanyards are the property of Zombiegamer and are to be returned at the end of player participation in the event.
- Best of Three
- Double Elimination
INFINITE WARFARE RULESET
Map selection will be played via a draft/pick system:
- Each team bans three maps
- The remaining three maps are selected for use as follows:
- For map one, team 1 (as per bracket) selects the map and team 2 selects the side
- For map two, team 2 selects the map and team 1 selects the side
- For map three, the remaining map is played and sides are allocated by Admin.
Prize pool per team:
- First: R500 cash + R500 Raru vouchers
- Second: R300 + R200 Raru vouchers
- Third: R200 + R100 Raru vouchers
- Fourth: R200 Raru vouchers
- Astra Youth: Adem Catovic | Jordan Cupido
- LuNa__Gaming: George Van Wyngaardt | Andi Isaacs
- Energy: Mikail Latib | Kyle Nortje
- Popeyes: Qais Ahmad | Muhammad Noordien
- Ventus: Lee Johnson | Chris Kilgour
- Soutie en die Boer: Kyle Lee | Jamie Seegers
- 5050 Red: Pren Naidoo | Cayden Beadsworth
- TQ: Jared Levy | Ben Edelberg
- Awaken Militia: Kyle Cerff | Kehno Coetzee
- Ventus Blue: Adeeb Lakay | Auryn Walton
- OG Duo: Dale Twist | Killian Miraclez
- sTaTiiCs: Quintin Geyer | Jaco Meyer
- Nature valley granola bars: Zaakir Essa | Darren Manthe
- team Nova: Brandon Swartz | Nico George
- Insidious: Jarryd Naicker | Kovlin Perumal
- BattleField: Cameron Barthus | Tatenda Tunduwani
- G4MA OG: Zakariyah Jappie | Seaton Peterson
- Vinco: Cristiano Dos Ramos Joshua | GOAT Bransgrove
- Hugenote: Lee Behne | Wille Jansen
- Sun Clan: Joshua Syce | Teighan Peck
[efitems title=”Is there a limit to the number of teams allowed to enter this tournament?” text=”Yes. A maximum of 16 teams.”]
[efitems title=”Prize Payments” text=”The cash prizes will be made immediately after the event to the top three teams. The Raru vouchers will be emailed within the week following the tournament.”]
Our headsets are supplied by:
Our networking solution is supplied by:
Our PCs for streaming is supplied by:
Our retail partner is: