21 January 2017 we will be at Trenchtown for the first of hopefully many FIFA 17 tournaments during the course of the year. To keep things varied, we will also be hosting a free-to-enter Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 tournament.
All necessary equipment will be supplied but feel free to bring along your own controller if you prefer. The FIFA 17 tournament will be run only on Xbox One with consoles and FIFA 17 copies kindly supplied by Xbox South Africa.
Entry fee for the FIFA 17 tournament R50 per player.
Pre-registrations are now open. Please note that we will be limiting entries to 64 players.
- Date: Saturday 21 January 2017
- Registration: 10:00am to 10:45am
- Matches: 11:00am until completion
- Where: Trenchtown, 92 Station Road, Observatory, Cape Town
- What: FIFA 17 (1v1) on Xbox One
- Cost: R50 registration fee per player
- Prizes: R1,000 in cash plus Raru shopping vouchers
Details of the PES 2017 tournament is available here.
Pre-registrations are now closed. Walk-ins will be welcome as long as we have not reached capacity. Preference will however first be given to those thata pre-registered.
- Please note that by registering you agree to the ‘House Rules and ‘Terms and Conditions’ set out below.
- Contact cell numbers will allow us to make contact with missing teams on the day and will not be made public.
- If you have any queries please email: email@example.com
- A registration confirmation email may take up to 24 hours to be sent out. If after that time you have not been confirmed, please feel free to email us.
- Please note that entry will be capped to 64 players. Once the cap has been reached, additional players will be placed on the waiting list and given first option should another team pull out.
Zombiegamer operates a ‘fair play’ policy. No cheating, abusive language (or abusive actions to anyone at all) and activity deemed unacceptable to an enjoyable, but competitive tournament, will be tolerated. The Admin or Referees decision is final. Anyone who acts in a way not deemed in good spirit or clearly breaking policies will be immediately disqualified from the tournament. The player identification holders and lanyards are the property of Zombiegamer and are to be returned at the end of player participation in the event. Additional terms and conditions will be made available on www.zombiegamer.co.za. By signing this you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
Please note that we will no longer delay the start of events indefinitely. Should you not arrive on time and have not pre-registered, you can not participate. Should you pre-register and arrive late for your scheduled match (attempts to accommodate will be made) your opponent will be issued with a default win. Should that be in the loser’s bracket, you will be eliminated.
Registration fees are non-refundable if you do not attend on the day. Players only qualify for a refund of their registration fee if we are notified of non-attendance at least 48 hours prior to the day of the event.
- Please note that bringing food and drink purchased off-site is forbidden unless cleared with venue management.
- Rules, Gamertags and other items relevant to the match setup not to be changed.
- Controller settings can be changed.
- Custom classes can be changed.
- Own headsets and controllers may be used.
- Setup times for controllers, headsets, etc. will be restricted to five minutes only.
- No cheating, abusive language (or abusive actions to anyone at all) and activity deemed unacceptable to an enjoyable, but competitive tournament, will be tolerated.
- The Admin or Referees decision is final.
- Anyone who acts in a way not deemed in good spirit or clearly breaking policies will be immediately disqualified from the tournament.
- The player identification holders and lanyards are the property of Zombiegamer and are to be returned at the end of player participation in the event.
- Double Elimination
FIFA 17 RULESET
Difficulty Level: World Class
Half Length: 5 minutes
Time/Score display: On
Home Auto Switching: User Settings
Away Auto Switching: User Settings
Referee: Card Strictness & Foul Strictness (both must be average)
Stadium: Neutral ground when no Home and Away leg is played
Game Speed: Normal
Goalkeeper Control: Players are allowed to use the TRIANGLE button only to control your Goalkeeper. You CANNOT touch pad button or ‘Select’ to control your Goalkeeper.
Replays: If you score a goal you cannot watch all 3 replays, once is fine.
Time Wasting: Should you be leading in a game and start passing around in the back you will be immediately disqualified. Please call a referee if you suspect your opponent is wasting time. Should you wait until after the game, the result will stay as is, as there is nothing for the admins to rule on.
Volume Settings: Default
Defending:Tactical Defending ONLY
Pass Power Assistance must be OFF
a) All teams allowed except for Classic XI and World XI
b) Same team allowed on both sides
c) If opponent chooses to play international it is up to you to play a club or international side
In double elimination knockout, a result is required. If tied at full time, classic extra-time, followed by penalties.
No cursing, shouting, bumping or distracting your opponent.
Pause the game only if you have the ball and have given your opponent a heads up if you are going to pause. Both players must agree they are ready to resume the match.
The ball must be passed back once before you can cross in to the opponents half, you cannot run in to his half straight from kick off.
If you set up your controller, please save it on temporary assigned slot.
It is up to you as player to check your controls before the game starts, the admins and organisers will not be held liable for controllers that are not set up.
Should a console freeze alert one of the admins. If it is still in the 1st half the game will be replayed full but the game continues from the score upon which the screen froze. If it froze in the 2nd half the game is restarted and only one half of the game is played and the score is as it was upon freezing of the console.
THE ADMINS RULING IS FINAL.
Prize pool per team:
- First: R500 cash + R250 Raru vouchers
- Second: R300 + R100 Raru vouchers
- Third: R200 + R50 Raru vouchers
- Fourth: R100 Raru vouchers
- Godfrey Eybers
- Brandon Bowers
- Dave Abes
- Mubeen Gaffoor
- Masoom Fakie
- Ashley Roman
- JP Cordier
- Hassan Sheikh
- Muzammil Mowzer
- Tanweer Fakie
- Ilyaas Mohamed
- Alfonz Reizenburg
- Glen Forbes
- Sameul Martin
- Wendel Wendel
- Craig Kloppers
- Jevon Kannemeyer
- Talieb Mohamed
- Shakir Kamaldien
- Eugon Hudsonberg
- Wayne Africa
- Abdul-fattaagh Jaffer
- Yazeed Dollie
- Fagmie Towfie
- Abdul Aleem Jacobs
- Asheer Dollie
- Yashen Moodley
- Rishay Moodley
- Dex Isaacs
- Brandon Lawrence
- Ethan Lawrence
- waseem moerat
- Alex April
- mohamd adeeb
- Mnikelo Mkam
- Azisiwe Mkam
- Lulutho Baba
- Ricardo Botha
- Floki Taso
- Azhar Parker
- Raafiq Salie
- Gavin Smith
- Aziz Hendricks
- Luqmaan Meyer
- Maynu Lakay
- Zahid Meyer
- Eesa Mahaldar
- Riyaad Sayed
- zubair thompson
- saadiq Smith
- Shuaib Barday
- Shuaib Parker
- Anees Meyer
- Raaziq Mukaddam
- Ashraf Bessick
- Jody Jordaan
- Crispin Abrahams
- Lyle Jordaan
- Yaseen Levy
- Uzay’r Gamieldien
- Naeem Thomas
- Matthew Faulmann
- Reece Van Willingh
- Imaad kannemeyer
- Ferdinand Samuels
- Ansaar Omar
- Shuaib Aziz
- Muhammad zaid Patel
- Jethren Barr
- Jade Rich
- Earl Middleton
- wesley Heuvel
- Ridhaa Sait
- Naeem Halday
- Josh Daries
- Ashley Scholtz
- Yusri Latiff
- Miko G
Is there a limit to the number of players allowed to enter this tournament?
Our headsets are supplied by:
Our networking solution is supplied by:
Our PCs for streaming is supplied by:
Our retail partner is: