- Trenchtown Gaming Tournament happens 1 June 2013
- Black Ops 2 Mweb Ladders | Week Five Round Up
- 2upGamers | Rebranding with a focus on Community, eSports and Events
- LulzSec hackers sentenced to jail
- PS Plus June Line-Up
- Freshly Popped
- Daily Boom – 17 May 2013
- Grand Theft Auto V gets a few new screens
- Microsoft launch ‘Xbox Wire’ news blog
- Gears of War: Judgment | ‘Lost Relics’ DLC Announced
- Gaming News Wrap [17 May 2013]
- Batman: Arkham Origins | ‘Official’ Teaser Trailer
- MSSA | MWEB Mpumalanga Provincial Championships Detailed
- Dream Gear BF3 CQ League | Finals Tonight
- EA abandons ‘Online Pass’ admitting “players didn’t respond” to the format
- Gran Turismo 6 could find its way to Playstation 4
- ‘Sonic Lost World’ trademark filed by SEGA [UPDATE]
- Daily Boom – 16 May 2013
- Gaming News Wrap [16 May 2013]
- Gran Turismo 6 Trailer – ‘Concept Movie’
Posted on January 25, 2013 | 2 CommentsOr is it more accurate to say ex THQ games? Personally I am a bit saddened by THQ bankruptcy this week but...
Posted on July 19, 2012 | No CommentsIt came as a bit of a surprise when EA Sports announced in June that the sporting-game giant had acquired the official license for...
Posted on June 5, 2012 | 2 CommentsIt comes as a bit of a surprise to hear that EA has bagged the licensing agreement with Zuffa, LLC, to exclusively...
Posted on January 23, 2012 | 1 CommentSince our UFC related articles receive substantial traffic, we will keep you posted on all things surrounding the franchise and sport. Like...
Posted on May 29, 2009 | No Commentsby Victor ‘rOgue’ Vieira If you have been a follower of this brutal but beautiful sport , you might have noticed something...
Posted on May 26, 2009 | 2 CommentsBy Victor ‘rOgue’ Vieira Last Friday, the 22nd May, I followed a rather interesting and very annoying story about the Ster Kinekor...
Page 1 of 11