- Xbox One | MS drops internet requirement and DRM
- The Bureau: XCOM Declassified DLC Announced
- Playstation 4 ‘User Interface’ Trailer
- Fifa 14 ‘Skill Moves and Precision Movement’ Explained
- US Navy blasts Xbox One’s connectivity and region-lock policies
- PS3 Update 4.45 ‘bricking’ some consoles
- Black Ops II | ‘Vengeance’ DLC Confirmed
- Gaming News Wrap [19 June 2013]
- Grid 2 | Zombiegamer Review
- Black Ops II ‘Vengeance DLC’ teased
- Oculus Rift raises almost triple the initially targeted amount
- Gamer of the Week: John-Mark Pendlebury
- The Last of Us | Zombiegamer Review
- Daily Boom knows that voice
- Microsoft claims Xbox One pricing “isn’t ridiculous”
- Gears of War: Judgment | ‘Lost Relics’ DLC Out Today for VIP Members
- Battlefield 4 | Some new screens
- Gaming News Wrap [18 June 2013]
- Gaming News Wrap [17 June 2013]
- Freshly Popped
Rockstar Games Archive
Posted on July 2, 2012 | No CommentsThe new multiplayer focused DLC for Max Payne 3 launches tomorrow for Xbox 360 and PS3 gamers in the US, with PS3...
Posted on June 28, 2012 | No CommentsNavid Khonsari, a former developer for Rockstar and Remedy games has been branded a spy by his native homeland, Iran. Kotaku report...
Posted on June 27, 2012 | No CommentsThe first DLC pack for Max Payne 3 – Local Justice – will be released for Xbox 360 and PS3 on 3...
Posted on June 25, 2012 | 2 CommentsThe massively popular Playstation 2 titles, Grand Theft Auto 3 and Grand Theft Auto: Vice City open-world games from Rockstar could soon be...
Posted on June 13, 2012 | No CommentsRockstar are “taking aim at cheaters” in Max Payne 3 and plan to put the guilty parties into a “Cheaters Pool” –...
Patcher Believes GTA V Release Date by November and Four More ‘Unannounced’ Rockstar Titles in the WorksPosted on June 8, 2012 | No CommentsIn Michael Pachter’s E3 wrap-up note to investors [as reported by GameSpot], the famous Wedbush gaming analyst says Rockstar Games are working...
Posted on May 29, 2012 | 1 CommentIf you were hoping for more from Rockstar’s GTA V at E3 this year, it looks like you will not be getting...
Posted on May 23, 2012 | 4 CommentsDuring a recent financial call that GamesIndustryBiz reported on, Take-Two Interactive CFO, Lainie Goldstein says the gaming group expect revenue to “more than double”...
Posted on May 11, 2012 | No CommentsRockstar has revealed the two Arcade Modes bringing “intense bonus shootout challenges to the single-player game experience”. The two modes – “Score...
Posted on May 10, 2012 | 1 CommentAs promised, Rockstar has now released the ‘Launch Trailer’ for Max Payne 3… “For Max Payne, the tragedies that took his loved...