- Daily Boom – 24 May 2013
- Need for Speed Rivals Racing for current and next-gen official announcement and trailer
- FIFA 13 | The EFL kicks off at Geek Pride Day
- Activision assures the Xbox One is “a games machine first and foremost”
- Gaming News Wrap [24 May 2013]
- GTA V Special Edition and Collector’s Edition Details and SA Pricing
- Fifa 14 ‘Ultimate Team Gold Pack’ up for grabs with Fifa 14 pre-orders
- Metro: Last Light | Zombiegamer Review
- Metro: Last Light | DLC and Season Pass Details
- Daily Boom – 23 May 2013
- Call of Duty: Ghosts now confirmed for Playstation 4
- IGN Poll shows that 75% were disappointed with Xbox One reveal
- GameStop president assures PS4 and Xbox One games can be resold
- Gaming News Wrap [23 May 2013]
- Microsoft tease “big announcement” at E3 for Xbox 360 owners
- Win a trip for two to E3 2013 with Playstation 4
- THIEF for Xbox One to be “most immersive THIEF game ever” promises Eidos-Montreal
- EA is developing for Wii U but “not anywhere near as many as for PS or Xbox” says EA CFO
- Daily Boom – 22 May 2013
- EA Sports’ IGNITE Game Engine Detailed
Max Payne 3 Archive
Posted on May 21, 2012 | 7 CommentsIn short Max Payne 3 is a mature, brutal and thrilling action title that marries a great series to one of gaming’s...
Posted on May 16, 2012 | 2 CommentsI admit I had to check the calendar to ensure it wasn’t actually 1 April. Free DLC? Featuring a gorilla mask? Nope,...
Posted on May 15, 2012 | No CommentsWe assume this is the last video or trailer before Max makes his physical appearance on a console near you. It’s all...
Posted on May 11, 2012 | No CommentsRockstar has revealed the two Arcade Modes bringing “intense bonus shootout challenges to the single-player game experience”. The two modes – “Score...
Posted on May 10, 2012 | 1 CommentAs promised, Rockstar has now released the ‘Launch Trailer’ for Max Payne 3… “For Max Payne, the tragedies that took his loved...
Posted on May 10, 2012 | No CommentsRockstar has revealed the full line-up of “rogues and heroes” in the Classic Multiplayer Character Pack which will be available at launch...
Posted on May 10, 2012 | No CommentsRockstar has given the Rockstar Games Social Club a makeover, and now want you to “register, recruit and rally your Social Club Crew.” Max Payne 3′s multiplayer...
Posted on May 9, 2012 | 2 CommentsYesterday GameSpot exclusively released a new Max Payne 3 trailer where the lead multiplayer designer, Charlie Bewsher talks us through the process...
Posted on May 9, 2012 | No CommentsMax Payne 3 arrives on 18 May, and we can expect the brand new launch trailer tomorrow. In case you missed it,...
Posted on May 5, 2012 | No CommentsThe first issue (in a three part series) of Max Payne 3: “After the Fall” is now available in digital form. The...