- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn ‘A Tour of Eorzea’ Trailer
- MotoGP 13 new screenshots show off new liveries and ‘Red Bull GP of The Americas’ track
- 2upGamers Trenchtown Gaming Tournament | FIFA 13 Pre-Registration
- 2upGamers Trenchtown Gaming Tournament | Black Ops 2 Pre-Registration
- Microsoft and publishers to reportedly take cut of Xbox One pre-owned game sales
- Black Ops 2 Mweb Ladders | Week Six Round Up
- Undead Ed chews the fat with… RA5 [SA Gaming Clan]
- The Witness for PS4 and PC | New trailer and info
- Freshly Popped
- Mirror’s Edge 2 listing spotted
- EA exec claims Xbox One and Playstation 4 are “a generation ahead of the highest end PC”
- Daily Boom – 24 May 2013
- Need for Speed Rivals Racing for current and next-gen official announcement and trailer
- FIFA 13 | The EFL kicks off at Geek Pride Day
- Activision assures the Xbox One is “a games machine first and foremost”
- Gaming News Wrap [24 May 2013]
- GTA V Special Edition and Collector’s Edition Details and SA Pricing
- Fifa 14 ‘Ultimate Team Gold Pack’ up for grabs with Fifa 14 pre-orders
- Metro: Last Light | Zombiegamer Review
- Metro: Last Light | DLC and Season Pass Details
Posted on October 22, 2012 | No CommentsLast week Sony teased a mysterious video labelled ‘The Reload’ – a short clip featuring a woman sitting at a desk polishing...
Posted on August 6, 2012 | No CommentsThe US Playstation Blog has announced the God of War Saga and inFAMOUS Collection which will be available in late August at...
Posted on August 16, 2011 | No CommentsA “brand new game available for download” called inFamous 2: Festival of Blood has been announced and is heading to the PlayStation...
Posted on June 7, 2011 | No CommentsinFamous’ protagonist is to appear in the upcoming Tekken vs. Street Fighter, and we have the pics to prove it…
Posted on May 17, 2011 | No CommentsinFamous 2 has been dated for the PAL territories. If you’re in the UK, Germany or Ireland you can expect it on...
Posted on May 4, 2011 | No CommentsA taster for Sucker Punch’s upcoming inFamous 2, is definitely on the cards, according to the developer’s Kenneth Schramm.
Posted on April 8, 2011 | No CommentsSony and Sucker Punch have released a stunning new trailer – ‘Quest for Power’ – for the Playstation 3 exclusive inFamous 2. Protagonist, Cole and...
Posted on March 2, 2011 | No CommentsSucker Punch, you sly dogs. You've kept this little gem a secret for a while haven't you? User generated missions in a sandbox environment? Bring. It. On. Apparently, the developers thought it might be better if the game didn’t end (if it's good, I won't disagree), so they've spent the last two years adding a User-Generated Content feature to the game. With this, players will be able to build new missions and share them with the world. The good news is that there will be a limited public beta of inFAMOUS 2 UGC starting in early April. on March 14 there will be an announcement of how to sign up. Keep your eyes on infamousthegame.com for more details.
Posted on February 2, 2011 | No CommentsDetails of how the duality/morality system will work in inFamous 2 were revealed at the SCEE PlayStation Experience in London yesterday, as...
Posted on August 19, 2009 | 2 CommentsBy PsiCoNaut Overview I think the worst problem with this game is that I played it after [prototype]. With that been said,...
Page 1 of 11