- GTA V Special Edition and Collector’s Edition Details and SA Pricing
- Fifa 14 ‘Ultimate Team Gold Pack’ up for grabs with Fifa 14 pre-orders
- Metro: Last Light | Zombiegamer Review
- Metro: Last Light | DLC and Season Pass Details
- Daily Boom – 23 May 2013
- Call of Duty: Ghosts now confirmed for Playstation 4
- IGN Poll shows that 75% were disappointed with Xbox One reveal
- GameStop president assures PS4 and Xbox One games can be resold
- Gaming News Wrap [23 May 2013]
- Microsoft tease “big announcement” at E3 for Xbox 360 owners
- Win a trip for two to E3 2013 with Playstation 4
- THIEF for Xbox One to be “most immersive THIEF game ever” promises Eidos-Montreal
- EA is developing for Wii U but “not anywhere near as many as for PS or Xbox” says EA CFO
- Daily Boom – 22 May 2013
- EA Sports’ IGNITE Game Engine Detailed
- Battlefield 4 “begins on October 29″
- Xbox One | Microsoft’s New Xbox: The good, the bad and the ugly
- Gaming News Wrap [22 May 2013]
- Xbox One | First images
- Call of Duty: Ghosts | Reveal Trailer
Posted on May 3, 2013 | 7 CommentsMay kicks off with an absolute bang. So we’re going to get right to it rather than add useless waffle here. May…...
Posted on April 10, 2013 | No CommentsdAZLAN, who already operate one monthly LAN event in Centurion, have announced that in association with Wits Gaming Club, they will be...
Posted on April 3, 2013 | 2 CommentsApril is upon us already, and it seems that it will be one heck of a month for gaming related activities in...
Posted on April 3, 2013 | No CommentsThe MWEB Gauteng Provincial Championships happened this past weekend. Yes, there was R12 500 in cash sponsored by MWEB, but the real...
Posted on March 15, 2013 | No CommentsIt felt like we might be in for a bit of a slow period when it came to local gaming events this...
Posted on December 6, 2012 | 3 CommentsIt’s only weeks to go before you gorge yourself on Christmas dinner and drink until your cheeks turn pink and you fall...
Posted on July 25, 2012 | No CommentsThere’s another bumper ten days (or so) of activities happening all around the country and for gamers of almost every level and...
Posted on June 21, 2012 | 1 CommentThere’s some weekends where there’s nothing to do and others when there’s so much going on, there’s just not enough time to...
Posted on May 24, 2012 | 5 CommentsA busy eight or so days around the country if you’re a gamer – with something happening pretty much in all the...
Posted on May 23, 2012 | No CommentsFor some, there may appear to be too many people/businesses/groups operating LANs in South Africa, but the truth of the matter is...