- Xbox One | First images
- Call of Duty: Ghosts | Reveal Trailer
- SA Gaming News Wrap
- Daily Boom – 21 May 2013
- Gaming News Wrap [21 May 2013]
- Batman: Arkham Origins | Official Trailer
- Mweb Gamezone announces the Black Ops 2 1v1 Sniper Ladders
- We’re Four Years Old – Have some stuff on us…
- Video Games: The Movie director’s hopes to change gaming’s negative stereotypes and perceptions
- South African Gamer sponsored by Gioteck
- Microsoft: “Console still accounts for 42% of games market”
- Daily Boom – 20 May 2013
- Gaming News Wrap [20 May 2013]
- Trenchtown Gaming Tournament happens 1 June 2013
- Black Ops 2 Mweb Ladders | Week Five Round Up
- 2upGamers | Rebranding with a focus on Community, eSports and Events
- LulzSec hackers sentenced to jail
- PS Plus June Line-Up
- Freshly Popped
- Daily Boom – 17 May 2013
Darksiders II Archive
Posted on March 29, 2013 | No CommentsIf it seems a little quiet around here, it’s because it is. It’s a public holiday, and we’re enjoying our Easter treats....
Posted on February 5, 2013 | 4 CommentsThe industry was pretty shocked to learn that Darksiders II developer Vigil Games came out of the THQ auction with no bids,...
Posted on December 4, 2012 | No CommentsThe third downloadable content pack, The Demon Lord Belial, is now available for Xbox 360, PC and the Playstation 3 version will go...
Posted on October 25, 2012 | No CommentsThe second DLC expansion for Darksiders II – entitled ‘Abyssal Forge’ – will be out on 30 October 30. This confirms the...
Posted on October 22, 2012 | No CommentsDeath appears to be gearing up for some more action in Darksiders 2 according to the game’s official Twitter account. In a...
Posted on September 20, 2012 | No CommentsThe first piece of DLC for Darksiders II has been dated by THQ. The “new gameplay zone” will hit all three platforms...
Posted on September 14, 2012 | No CommentsThe Wii U version of Darksiders II will includes five hours of extra content and will release with Nintendo’s console. THQ confirm...
Posted on September 13, 2012 | No CommentsThe first DLC for Darksiders II has been revealed via IGN. ‘Argul’s Tomb’ – which is expected in a few weeks time...
Posted on August 28, 2012 | No CommentsVigil has released the details for the first patch for console versions of Darksiders II. No release date was confirmed, but the patched...
Posted on August 24, 2012 | No CommentsIn short The end of days see’s the Four Horsemen travel to the Nether Realms. Darksiders II has you play as Death,...