Microsoft South Africa in conjunction with MWEB Gamezone have announced what might very well be the biggest Halo 4 tournament South Africans will see… for a while at least.
The tournament is open to all South African’s over 18 years old and will be both a clan based and individual tournament.
The prize for the winners will be a trip to Gamescom in Cologne, Germany in 2013.
Head over HERE to enter – please note the requirements as listed below:
Halo 4 Entry Process – Things to take note of before moving on…
Please take note of the following Terms & Conditions.
- I am 18 years of age or older.
- I am aware that I will need to own a copy of Halo 4 to play in the tournament
- I am a South African Citizen.
- I have in my possession a valid South African/Other Passport.
- An Xbox Live – Gold subscription to play in online games.
- I will need to have an ADSL line to connect to tournament games.
- I have read and understand the Tournament Terms & Conditions
To enter the clan tournament you will need to have the following:
- A team captain, the captain is responsible for managing the team profile.
- A valid email address & Cell number, as all contact during the competition will be sent to the captain’s email address.
- A team name.
- Know all your team members’ Xbox live Gamertags.
- Notify all your team members that they will need to own a copy of Halo 4 from 6 November 2012.
To enter as a lone wolf you need to have the following:
- Xbox live gamertag.
- Own a Copy of Halo 4 from 6 November 2012.
- A valid email address and cell phone number, all contact during the competition will be sent to this email account.
- I will be responsible for managing my tournament profile through this portal.
Q:Can I enter the tournament in a team and as a lone wolf?
A:Yes, you can enter in both the Clan Play and Lone Wolf tournament, Clan and Lone wolf games will be played on different days.