As you may already know, Rocktar launched the GTA V multiplayer mode yesterday, but the servers buckled under the heavy traffic.
Rockstar has actually increased the list of reported issues since yesterday, but assure they are “working around the clock” to resolve the issues.
“We are continuing to look into these issues and are working around the clock on resolving them as quickly as possible,” Rockstar explained in an updated post this morning.
“This includes close monitoring of our Support systems, forums, social media, and in-game data to measure traffic along with Community sentiment to ensure ongoing improvements to stability. Please stay tuned for more updates.”
The known issues are now as follows:
– Occasional “Rockstar Cloud Servers Unavailable” error message
– Freezing sometimes while loading into first race in GTAO with “waiting for other players” on the screen
– Intermittent “Failed to Host a GTA Online Session” error messages
– Race Corona (start area, marker) occasionally not showing up for first race
– Errors saying “Timed out when matchmaking for a compatible GTA Online Session to join”
– Occasional errors about jobs failing to start or load
– General issues with the Social Club site and Social Club features
– Errors saying “Mission Failed” as soon as the mission begins during a session