Capcom has released some new assets for Resident Evil 6 as well as confirming that Ada Wong will be a playable character with her own individual campaign.
Players will be able to access her from the main game menu once players have completed all three of the campaigns for Leon, Chris and Jake. Ada’s campaign features unique missions and will provide her perspective on the bioterrorist outbreaks that threaten to wipe out the world’s population.
Ada will not have a co?op partner but her campaign will still feature key story and action cross over moments, when she is joined by the game’s other playable characters.
‘Agent Hunt’ mode is a new online mode that allows players to experience the action from the other side. The hunter joins the enemy side to become one of the game’s zombies, J’avo or other C?virus mutations and infiltrate another active game session to eliminate the human characters. As a hunter, players will have access to the unique movements and attacks of each of the enemies including those of the various J’avo transformations.
This is how Agent Hunt Mode will work:
• Complete the main campaigns for either Leon, Chris or Jake to then unlock the Agent Hunt stages for each of those respective campaigns
• When creating an RE6 gameplay session a player has the option to allow/not allow Agent Hunt
• When a hunter searches for a session to join they will see whether or not other players from around the world want to allow hunters into their game
• The hunter then picks another player’s session to join and jumps into that session
• The agent side can be either a single human player with an AI partner, or two human players in co?op mode. Up to two separate hunters can join an Agent Hunt session. When a hunter
dies they respawn in the same session as a different random enemy from that area
• If the hunter eliminates the agent then they will be taken to a ‘hunt successful’ results screen where they can join another session if they wish
• If the agent is eliminated then their game session will end exactly as if they had been playing a standard game session with CPU enemies
• If the hunter quits the session then the agent’s game continues as normal with all AI enemies