Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 on the PlayStation Vita ships with all modes from the console version plus new features designed specifically for the PlayStation Vita.
Online matches will make use of the touch screen control, you will be able to share costumes with your friends using the PlayStation Vita NEAR feature and the Vita version will feature new iconic characters from the Marvel and Capcom universes. Eight new stages and new modes will also exclusively be available to the handheld version.
Playstation Vita Exclusive Features
- Includes the complete console experience plus more!
- Touch screen control mode – new control scheme based on the touch screen provides an easy and exciting experience for anyone to enjoy.
- NEAR costume sharing – features an exclusive
- Gold Herald color option for all characters which are obtained through trades with friends.
- Heroes & Heralds mode available at launch – this free update is a separate mode that adds new and customizable features to online and offline gameplay. Players choose between two factions –Heroes or Heralds – and utilize combat enhancing Ability cards in a series of battles to help save the world or take it over.
- Spectator Mode and Replay function – players can watch or share exciting matches over wi-fi.
- “Ultimate Controller” – gamers can use the PS Vita as a controller to play the PS3 version of the game through this exclusive configuration.
- Replay analyzer – download and analyze replay data, exclusively on the PlayStation Vita.
- 3G leaderboard access – for PlayStation Vita 3G owners, view the online leaderboards on-the-go.
- DLC sharing with PS3 – DLC purchased from the console version can be used on the PlayStation Vita version at no charge