RE : FanCon Cape Town Comic Con and COVID-19

With the Coronavirus pandemic declared a national disaster in SA we are looking at the way forward for FanCon 2020.

First and foremost is the safety and well-being of our fans and in no way will we compromise on this.

Since FanCon is only in July, we have taken the decision to suspend any planning and organising until mid April. We will then decide if FanCon 2020 can go ahead on the original dates of 4-5 July, or if the event has to be postponed or cancelled. If we are still in the grips of this pandemic by mid April, the event will definitely be postponed, with new dates only decided once the Coronavirus threat is completely eradicated.

So for now, tickets will NOT go on sale as planned and NO further guest announcements will be made. Confirmed exhibitors to date will be contacted shortly to update them on the situation. New exhibitors who wish to exhibit can get onto our website database to apply.

Please feel to contact us via email ( ) if you have any questions.

[via: Facebook]