Konami has detailed the third update for PES 2013 on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Windows PC which will be available from December 20th.
Konami say the title update “refines” a number of gameplay elements taking community feedback and requests from the PES community into account.
- The ability to cycle between players within the context of a multi-player online match has been added back into the game, allowing users to deftly switch players with ease.
- The myPES app has also been tweaked to enhance player matches and accessibility and the online side of the game has been further enhanced with changes to player matching when using Master League Online teams.
- Issues with the online pass have been resolved, and a small issue with player numbers in Master League Online has been rectified.
- The solus game has also been improved in key areas, with new goal celebrations for selected players, and better offside decisions from the referee.
- Similarly, the player movement elements are now enhanced, while in-game formation changes also benefit from more explanation.
- The cursor fixing in relation to the goalkeeper and their abilities have also been improved.