The ‘Rebellion’ DLC pack for Mass Effect 3 will launch next week on Xbox LIVE, PlayStation Network and Origin.
“Starting” 29 May, the DLC will land on on XboxLIVE, Origin and the North American PlayStationNetwork. The DLC will be available on 30 May on the European PlayStation Network.
The DLC – which features two new maps, a new team objective, new unlockable characters and new equipment and weapons – will be available to download at “no additional charge”.
The Mass Effect 3: Rebellion Pack includes the following content:
- Two New Action-Packed Maps – Land on Firebase Jade, located in a Salarian STG base on Sur’Kesh and fight to control Firebase Goddess on the Asari homeworld of Thessia.
- Six Powerful New Unlockable Characters – Level and promote six new unlockable characters, including the ex-Cerberus Adept and Vanguard, the Vorcha Soldier and Sentinel or the Male Quarian Engineer and Infiltrator.
- New In-Mission Objective – Randomly occurring during waves 3, 6 and 10, this new objective will demand that teams retrieve a high priority package and securely escort it to a designated extraction zone on each map
- New Gear Slot – A new slot will be available on the equipment screen, offering players a persistent gameplay bonus that will not expire after the end of a match. These new items will vary from weapon upgrades to character enhancements and will be available through reinforcement packs.
- Lethal New Weapons – Eliminate the enemy with deadly new weapons, including the Cerberus Harrier, Krysae Sniper Rifle, and Reegar Carbine.