In which we keep our eyes on the gaming world and then report back to you here in the daily Gaming News Wrap.
- The Division
- Battleborn Open Beta – Everything you need to know
8 to 18 April
- Overwatch patch adds new map, mode, overhauls Play of the Game, more
- Over 18M zombies met their demise during Dying Light community event
- Smite dev teases 60fps for PS4 and Xbox One
- Dark Souls 3 runs at 900p on Xbox One, suffers stuttering
- Driveclub to continue following Evolution Studios’ closure
- Performance Analysis: Trackmania Turbo
Arcade thrills for PS4 and Xbox One – and 60fps is the target.
- Dota 2’s big spring patch is all about fixes and improvements
- Tekken 7 survey hints at PC version
Sales & Discounts
- System Updates: Buy Xbox 360 Games On Xbox One, 16-Person Party Chat And More
- Dark Souls and Tekken Tag Tournament 2 receive Xbox One backwards compatibility
Last-gen games now available directly from the Xbox One marketplace.
- Oculus Rift can do room scale VR, but doesn’t see the demand for it
- Nintendo NX controller reports gather pace [Image to the right]
- PlayStation 4 and Xbox One UK sales pass 5m mark
PS3/Xbox 360 were just 3.5m at same point.
- Nintendo Denies It’s Ending Wii U Production Anytime Soon
- Mirror’s Edge Catalyst developer session announced for EGX Rezzed 2016
- The Making of Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End – Pushing Technical Boundaries – Part 2
- MXGP2 Real Events Mode Trailer
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens – Gameplay Reveal Trailer
- Finals – Halo World Championship 2016