- Overwatch gets Public Test Region on PC, Competitive Play beta available
- God of War was inspired by cancelled Star Wars TV series
- Bungie: We’re trying to build Destiny content quicker
Infusion system will remain the same for Year Three.
- Star Wars Battlefront
- Sony explain Days Gone’s Freaker horde: they’re ‘alive,’ have needs and behave differently
- Hotline Miami 2’s completed level editor is live
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild pushes Wii U hardware to the limit
Digital Foundry goes hands-on with Nintendo’s most technologically ambitious project to date.
Sales & Discounts
Consoles & Hardware
- Sony says PlayStation Neo won’t shorten PS4 life cycle
- PlayStation Vue Expands to Roku Today, Launching on Android Next Week
- Happy 20th Birthday, Quake
- Vivendi now owns over 20% of Ubisoft shares
Wants a board seat and “fruitful cooperation”.
- Catching up with the guy who stole Half-Life 2’s source code, 10 years later
From Death by Video Game: can you love a game so much you must take its sequel?
- Popular streaming software XSplit now available on Steam
- Ludonarrative dissonance isn’t just a games problem, says Jonathan Blow
- Toxic Heroes of the Storm player schooled by customer support
- Sonic sticks the boot in to Mighty No. 9 as Inafune admits: “I own all the problems”
- Paradox sells loads of strategy games, gives away free Europa Universalis 4 DLC
- Battlefront‘s Bespin DLC doesn’t quite dazzle, but DICE’s Star Wars shooter makes some big steps forward
- Watch Dogs 2: “There are no towers”
Ubisoft says you can get away with barely touching the story.
- Mafia 3 Family Kick-Back Trailer
- The Division News Weapon Talents in 1.3 Underground DLC
- Total War: WARHAMMER – Mods Weekly – Episode #2