It’s the Friday edition of the Gaming News Wrap, but more importantly, it’s the first day of rAge in Cape Town.
- LawBreakers no longer free-to-play, due this summer
Alters art style, launching exclusively on Steam.
- Destiny April update increases max Light, adds new PvE challenges and more
- You can now play Alan Wake on Xbox One
- Heroes of the Storm is getting a single-lane Battleground called Lost Cavern
- First XCOM 2 DLC out now, adds 100+ customisation options
- Star Wars: Galaxy in Turmoil is a fan made re-make of canned Battlefront 3
- Rugby Challenge 3 out 22 April for PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360
- Lego Marvel’s Avengers season pass detailed
— lifelower (@lifelower) March 17, 2016
Sales & Discounts
- Special Edition blue and copper colored Xbox One controllers up for pre-order
- Sony is “probably going to reject” PlayStation VR games below 60 fps
- All PS4 Games Can be Played in PlayStation VR
Cinematic mode renders virtual screen equivalent to five meters; Plays movies and 360-degree photos.
- Shuhei Yoshida talks PlayStation VR
Limitations, marketing issues – and how it can afford that low price point.
- So, will Sony actually allow PS4 and Xbox One owners to play together?
We put the question to Shuhei Yoshida at GDC.
- The Witcher 3 wins game of the year at 2016 GDC Awards
- Star Wars: Battlefront – Outer Rim Gameplay Trailer
Out 22 March for Season Pass holders
- ‘Buggy Frenzy’ Community Bounty | Dying Light: The Following – Enhanced Edition
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan – Gameplay Trailer
- Here’s your first look at Sniper Elite 4 gameplay
- The King of Fighters XIV – 8th Teaser Trailer
- Total War Battles: Kingdom – Global Launch Announcement