Today is a jam-packed edition of the Gaming News Wrap, so grab your coffee and get comfortable.
- Halo 5: Guardians uses variable resolution technique to maintain 60fps
- There’s a Star Wars Battlefront mini-fridge, too
- Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate has a Jack the Ripper DLC
UPDATE: Season pass detailed, includes permanent XP boost.
- Bloodborne: The Old Hunters expansion revealed, coming November
UPDATE: UK date and price detailed.
- Destiny: The Taken King goes live with small update and big changes
- Destiny‘s most powerful gun may return, but not before Year Three
- Need for Speed will be locked at 30fps on consoles
No micro-transactions or paid DLC.
- Just Cause 3 Getting Air, Land & Sea Expansion Pass
- GTA Online fix tackles frame rate, bugs and freezing strippers
- GTA Online Freemode Events Update Now Available for PS4, Xbox One & PC
- Five Nights at Freddy’s World is an RPG spin-off
Sales & Discounts
Consoles & Hardware
- Gold and Silver Dual Shock 4 variations coming west
- PlayStation 4 gets a price cut in Japan
- PlayStation 4 is getting changeable colour plates
Nine colours, around £15 each in Japan.
- Round Up: What Did Sony Announce for PS4, PS3, Vita During Its Pre-TGS Presser?
- “We are not talking with anyone regarding selling CD Projekt Red or GOG. Period.”
- Rockstar slams BBC’s GTA drama as “random, made up bollocks”
- Look At This Metal Gear Solid V Action Figure
- Assassin’s Creed Syndicate Season Pass – Jack The Ripper Trailer
- UMBRELLA CORPS Trailer One
- For Honor | TGS 2015 Trailer
- Just Cause 3
- Rock Band 4
- Firaxis Mega Panel at PAX Prime – Rising Tide and XCOM 2
- Gravity Rush 2 | Tokyo Game Show 2015 Trailer