You guessed it – it’s a jam-packed edition of the Gaming News Wrap thanks to E3. I bet you all also wish you were there as much as we do.
Our E3 stage presentation coverage can be found here:
- E3 2016 | EA Conference Wrap
- E3 2016 | Bethesda Conference Wrap
- E3 2016 | Xbox Conference Wrap
- E3 2016 | Ubisoft Conference Wrap
- E3 2016 | Sony Conference Wrap
- Overwatch should get a “minor” balance patch sometime this week
- Gears of War 4 Gets More Info on Horde Mode, Weather and More
Mode playable on all multiplayer maps.
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
- Bulletstorm remaster screenshots found on Xbox One E3 press USB
- Forza Horizon 3 uses the Xbox One S high dynamic range tech
- Halo Wars 2 does not feature cross-platform play
- God of War E3 demo plays at 30fps, no confirmation of ship-rate
- Bethesda is working on The Elder Scrolls 6
- How does the Skyrim remaster compare to the maxed out PC original?
Digital Foundry goes in-depth on the visual features added to the upcoming Special Edition.
- Fallout 4 VR releasing “within the next 12 months”
- Mafia 3: here’s a nice batch of screenshots fresh out of E3 2016
- Dishonored 2 Lets You Play Through Entire Game Without Supernatural Powers
In Dishonored 2, you can turn down The Outsider’s offer and play through the game with nothing but flesh and steel.
- Destiny: Rise of Iron E3 2016 screens show weapons in action in the Plaguelands
- Resident Evil 7‘s demo isn’t part of the full game
Stars a different lead character.
- Nioh: Amazon leak release date. Beta announced on pulled E3 gameplay trailer
- League of Legends Patch 6.12 : Champ Mastery added to Howling Abyss and Twisted Treeline
- The new Zelda is The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
In MP: British, German, Austro-Hungarian, Italian, Ottoman, and American. https://t.co/pDtTY14sU7
— Battlefield V (@Battlefield) June 13, 2016
Hello, my name is ______ Ryder. pic.twitter.com/CMI8qgO2aY
— Michael Gamble (@GambleMike) June 13, 2016
Sales & Discounts
- This Week’s Deals With Gold And Spotlight Sale
Forza, Battlefield, Battlefront and more.
- [PS Store] Best of E3 Sale: Up to 75% Off Past Show Favorites
- Get a free Ubisoft PC game every month for seven months
Consoles & Hardware
- Spec Analysis: Xbox Project Scorpio
Eight CPU cores, over 320GB/s of memory bandwidth, six teraflops of GPU power – how did they do that?
- Xbox One S is more powerful than the regular Xbox One
- Xbox One S won’t give games a performance boost, Microsoft insists
- Xbox One S doesn’t have a Kinect port
- Microsoft says Xbox One S and Project Scorpio won’t shorten console generations
- Xbox Scorpio: 6 teraflops was required to deliver a “console-like experience to VR”
- Sony announces odd-looking PS VR Aim Controller that looks like it belongs to Tracer
Ten million Overwatch agents activated and counting! Thank you for daring to see the world for what it could be. ? pic.twitter.com/5nCe4e32XT
— Overwatch (@PlayOverwatch) June 14, 2016
- PlayStation E3 conference report: No Neo, no mic drop, but games to spare
- Xbox E3 conference report: Microsoft is feeling bold again
- Sony’s answer to Microsoft’s press conference? PS4’s super-tech
- Resident Evil 7: Beginning Hour feels like a fresh start for a tired series
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare – “Ship Assault” Gameplay Trailer
- The Division 1.3 Underground DLC Operation Gameplay
- 8 minutes of Horizon: Zero Dawn gameplay
- 14 Minutes of Dead Rising 4 Xbox One gameplay
- Halo Wars 2 PC gameplay and interview
- Agents of Mayhem Developer Interview – IGN Live: E3 2016
- HITMAN – Elusive Target #4 – The Sensation
- Verdun Console Announcement trailer
- Rock Band 4 announces expansion Rivals, due this autumn
Foldable Fender Jaguar Guitar Controller also inbound.
- Psychonauts in the Rhombus of Ruin – Pre-Alpha Gameplay
- Kingsglaive Final Fantasy XV – Official E3 Trailer