Yes, that’s another weekend in your rear view mirror, but at least the Gaming News Wrap is back.
- The Division
- Halo  Community Update
The Calm Before the Storm
- Star Wars Battlefront‘s Outer Rim expansion launches April 5, costs $14.99, says GameStop
- Battlefield 4: DICE LA doesn’t plan to release new content to the CTE
- Broforce has performance issues on PS4
One too many bros? Digital Foundry on the extreme frame-rate drops in side-scrolling shooter
- General RAAM from Gears of War coming to Killer Instinct
- Diablo 2 gets a surprise patch five years later
Runs on modern operating systems but “journey does not end there”
- Rise of the Tomb Raider DirectX 12 Patch
- Amplitude will finally arrive on PS3 in April
- Mac and cheese box leaks next Disney Infinity character
— Rocket League (@RocketLeague) March 11, 2016
Consoles & Hardware
- The 30 Vive Games HTC And Valve Are Showcasing At GDC
- Digital Foundry: the best gaming CPUs for the money
- It’s been a great year for Witcher 3 dev CD Projekt. Now what?
Witcher expansion! Cyberpunk 2077! And… virtual reality?
- EverQuest Next has been cancelled, Landmark still on track
- Wildstar developer Carbine Studios lays off nearly half of its staff
- Fallout movies not ruled out by Bethesda, but “nothing’s quite clicked” yet
- Halo and Destiny composer Marty O’Donnell takes to Kickstarter to fund musical project
- Quantum Break Cinematic Trailer – Nirvana: Come As You Are
- Hitman – 360 Degree Fashion Show
- Dying Light And Rocket League Collaboration
- Battlefleet Gothic: Armada – Overview Trailer
- Superhot Mural Painting Timelapse
- WWE 2K16 for PC Out Now!
- The King of Fighters XIV – 7th Teaser Trailer
- Clueless Gamer: “UFC 2” With Conor McGregor