Firstly, happy Friday the 13th everyone. Secondly, happy DOOM Day. And thirdly, on with the Gaming News Wrap.
- The Division
- Hitman’s first Elusive Target arrives tomorrow and you only get one shot at it
- Star Wars Battlefront DLC Outer Rim free trial goes live tomorrow
- New Overwatch Animated Short “Dragons” coming this Monday
- Black Ops 3 weekend: double XP and free multiplayer on Steam
- [Destiny] This Week At Bungie – 05/12/2016
- Perfect World will publish Motiga’s MOBA Gigantic
- New Gran Turismo Sport Footage Debuting Live May 19
- The Banner Saga 2 for PS4 & Xbox One Launches July 26
- Gears of War: Ultimate Edition Windows 10 gets unlocked frame-rate, v-sync toggle
- Lionhead: The inside story
- Lionhead wanted to make a “darker and grittier” Fable 4 instead of $75M Fable Legends
- Overwatch open beta had 9.7m players
Blizzard’s biggest beta ever.
- The Division has 9.5M registered users, exceeding Ubisoft’s expectations
Ubisoft will reveal a new AAA IP at E3.
- Ratchet & Clank and Dark Souls 3 best-selling titles on PlayStation Store in April
- Dark Souls 3 tops US retail sales for April
Quantum Break lags behind at seventh place.
- Fear Effect Sedna‘s Kickstarter funded a day before its deadline
- Total War: Warhammer – balancing magic, gyrocopters and a stable launch
- Michael Fassbender on Why Assassin’s Creed Will Matter to Moviegoers
Hints & Tips
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Blood & Wine Developer Diary
- Unannounced [and probably canceled] Star Wars Title
- A ripping good DOOM sculpture!