We need to start be introducing you to Gaming4Charity, which the name gives you all the hints that are needed.
Gaming4Charity is a two day gaming event (5 and 6 March) at GrandWest in Cape Town and will see proceeds from the various activities donated to Heavenly Promise.
There will be a variety of activities available (the Charity Enduro Event, Drift Squad and more), operated by a number of familiar faces in the Cape Town scene, and we at Zombiegamer will be on hand to run a number of tournaments including Call of Duty Black Ops 3, Halo 5, FIFA 16, Fighting and more. We will be working with Clan Connection for many of the tournaments over the course of the weekend.
If you’re interested in participating in other titles, you can hit the following links:
Call of Duty Black Ops 3
This is a 2v2 bring your own event and will be a groups into knock-out format. If your team is not able to bring their own equipment this may very well have an impact on the tournament and timelines and may be unfair on others.
Entry fee for the tournament R150 per player (R300 per team) which includes a day pass entry to the event and the tournament. Alternatively, you can pay R250 per player for a weekend pass and secure entry to multiple tournaments over the weekend.
Spectators are more than welcome to attend the event, with at least the day pass at R100 required to gain entry to the venue.
Tickets can be purchased upfront via Computicket or at the door.
Pre-registrations are now open. Please note that we may enforce the right to limit entries.
Please note that we will not supply any equipment to play in this tournament, but will supply the infrastructure (power, networking and administration), so please ensure you bring your PlayStation 4 (updated), a screen (preferably no bigger than a 27″), controller, headset and a copy of the game (updated).
- Date: Saturday 5 March 2016
- Registration: 9:30am to 10:15am
- Matches: 10:30am until completion
- Where: Sun Exhibits, GrandWest Casino & Entertainment World, Cape Town
- What: Call of Duty Black Ops 3 (2v2) on PS4
- Cost: R150 registration fee per player | R300 registration fee per team
- Prizes: R7,000 in cash
Pre-Registrations have closed but walk-ins will be allowed to a max. team cap of 24.
- Please note that by registering you agree to the ‘House Rules and ‘Terms and Conditions’ set out below.
- Contact cell numbers will allow us to make contact with missing teams on the day and will not be made public.
- If you have any queries please email: email@example.com
- A registration confirmation email may take up to 24 hours to be sent out. If after that time you have not been confirmed, please feel free to email us.
Zombiegamer operates a ‘fair play’ policy. No cheating, abusive language (or abusive actions to anyone at all) and activity deemed unacceptable to an enjoyable, but competitive tournament, will be tolerated. The Admin or Referees decision is final. Anyone who acts in a way not deemed in good spirit or clearly breaking policies will be immediately disqualified from the tournament. The player identification holders and lanyards are the property of Zombiegamer and are to be returned at the end of player participation in the event. Additional terms and conditions will be made available on www.zombiegamer.co.za. By signing this you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
Please note that we will no longer delay the start of events indefinitely. Should you not arrive on time and have not pre-registered, you can not participate. Should you pre-register and arrive late for your scheduled match (attempts to accommodate will be made) your opponent will be issued with a default win. Should that be in the loser’s bracket, you will be eliminated.
Registration fees are non-refundable if you do not attend on the day. Players only qualify for a refund of their registration fee if we are notified of non-attendance at least 48 hours prior to the day of the event.
- Please note that bringing food and drink purchased off-site is forbidden unless cleared with venue management.
- Rules, Gamertags and other items relevant to the match setup not to be changed.
- Controller settings can be changed.
- Custom classes can be changed.
- Own headsets and controllers may be used.
- Setup times for controllers, headsets, etc. will be restricted to five minutes only.
- No cheating, abusive language (or abusive actions to anyone at all) and activity deemed unacceptable to an enjoyable, but competitive tournament, will be tolerated.
- The Admin or Referees decision is final.
- Anyone who acts in a way not deemed in good spirit or clearly breaking policies will be immediately disqualified from the tournament.
- The player identification holders and lanyards are the property of Zombiegamer and are to be returned at the end of player participation in the event.
- Groups: Best of Three – SnD | HP | SnD
- Knockouts: Best of Five – SnD | HP | SnD | HP | SnD
BLACK OPS 3 RULESET
To be confirmed.
Current cash prize pool per team:
- First: R4,000
- Second: R2,000
- Third: R1,000
- Fish Mielies
- Sector 17
- Fairy Tail
- Frost Gaming
- VnCo COD
- Team Adept
- Team Quantum
- Team Eg0
- Astra Infinite
- R4ZR Duo
- We play cs-go
- team T2M
- Team Enrapt
- Team Ebola
- Eternal Dusk
- Loyal Hunters
Our networking solution is supplied by:
Our PCs for streaming is supplied by:
Our retail partner is: