Bethesda has issued the first patch for Dishonored today across all platforms.
The patch will primarily address bugs and adds support for a couple of new features - PC owners will receive multi-screen playability, while game settings are now saved properly when playing through Steam offline.
A list of other bug fixes lies below as reported by Eurogamer:
- Fixes for some interactions with Granny Rags that invalidated nonlethal playthroughs under certain circumstances. (Note: These fixes work even for savegames AFTER the final Granny Rags encounter.)
- Fix for a crash that could happen during loading/transition between areas – notably near Dr. Galvani’s house.
- Reworked “Choke” interaction to make it more reliable in valid contexts.
- Fixed minor localization issues (PS3/360).
- Fixed global post-process that sometimes worked improperly during some missions.
- Fix for a rare crash that could happen when killing a NPC with a possessed rat and spring razor (PS3/360)