- SA Gaming News Wrap
- Daily Boom – 21 May 2013
- Gaming News Wrap [21 May 2013]
- Batman: Arkham Origins | Official Trailer
- Mweb Gamezone announces the Black Ops 2 1v1 Sniper Ladders
- We’re Four Years Old – Have some stuff on us…
- Video Games: The Movie director’s hopes to change gaming’s negative stereotypes and perceptions
- South African Gamer sponsored by Gioteck
- Microsoft: “Console still accounts for 42% of games market”
- Daily Boom – 20 May 2013
- Gaming News Wrap [20 May 2013]
- Trenchtown Gaming Tournament happens 1 June 2013
- Black Ops 2 Mweb Ladders | Week Five Round Up
- 2upGamers | Rebranding with a focus on Community, eSports and Events
- LulzSec hackers sentenced to jail
- PS Plus June Line-Up
- Freshly Popped
- Daily Boom – 17 May 2013
- Grand Theft Auto V gets a few new screens
- Microsoft launch ‘Xbox Wire’ news blog
Posted on April 25, 2013 | No CommentsWe recently were fortunate enough to preview some of Capcom’s upcoming titles at SterKinekor. I understand why Capcom might have wanted to...
Posted on April 23, 2013 | No CommentsThere are two reasons why Resident Evil Revelations has been a success story with the Nintendo 3DS. Firstly because it utilises the...
Posted on February 1, 2013 | 2 CommentsTaking inspiration from the alien films Probably because I was an impressionable young boy in the eighties, I took notice the moment...
Posted on October 6, 2012 | No CommentsTomb Raider is another series that was in desperate need of a reinvention. Crystal Dynamics chose to take us back to where...
Posted on October 6, 2012 | No CommentsI think the best thing that could have happened to the Devil May Cry was being tasked to Ninja Theory to build...
Posted on August 27, 2012 | No CommentsOverview We were fortunate enough to have received preview code for two chapters of Resident Evil 6. The preview code included Chris’,...
Posted on June 6, 2012 | 1 CommentLet’s start with one of the games that doesn’t have ‘Elder’ in the title… Dishonored. Arkane Studios’ Raf Colantonio takes us on...
Posted on June 6, 2012 | No CommentsXCOM: Enemy Unknown is back looking better than ever and crash lands on your Xbox 360, PS3 or PC from 12 October....
Posted on June 5, 2012 | 1 CommentHere’s Square Enix’s latest assets for Sleeping Dogs. Some revealing new screens, and the E3 trailer…
Posted on June 5, 2012 | No CommentsSquare Enix also prepped some new screens and trailer for Hitman Absolution for the E3 expo… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GdDyUGKx18