For all the London based zombies, be sure to check out a wealth of activity at this year’s BlazBlue: Continuum Shift booth at MCM in London.
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift from Arc System Works is described as “one of the most exciting things to happen to fighting games in recent years – winning it unanimous critical acclaim and legions of fans worldwide.”
To celebrate its phenomenal success, PQube are planning a number of activities at the BlazBlue booth across the weekend at MCM, including;
- The chance to play the EU BlazBlue Continuum Shift on Xbox 360 and PS3 for the first time.
- Purchase exclusive BlazBlue merchandise.
Participate in Kyle ‘Kyzertron’ Dixon’s Guinness World Record attempt, to score the most wins in a single hour. The attempt will take place between 1pm and 2pm on Saturday the 30th of the October. The sticks used for the attempt will be BlazBlue branded Hori Sticks, courtesy of Hori.
- Join the Cosplay action on Sunday the 31st of October, where you can join some of BlazBlue’s most dedicated fans for a massive Cosplay photo shoot. Anyone wishing to participate should come to the BlazBlue booth for 1pm on Sunday.
- Meet, and have your photo taken with the real Noel Vermillion, and the chance to wield her replica guns – the infamous ‘Arcus Diabolus Bolverk’.
- Anyone wishing to see BlazBlue played at the highest levels, should come to the BlazBlue booth on Saturday the 30th of October where skilled players will be able to bring their own arcade sticks to pit their skills against each other on the PS3 version of BlazBlue.
- If you’ve yet to try BlazBlue’s incredible brand of fighting action, beginners are encouraged to visit the booth throughout the weekend to play on pods dedicated to those new to the series.
- Both visitors to the booth and participants in these events will get the chance to win some exclusive BlazBlue merchandise, including official BlazBlue branded HORI sticks (which have been provided by our friends at HORI)
‘We are very excited to be able to premiere BlazBlue: Continuum Shift at this weekend’s MCM Expo. We hope attending fans will enjoy battling it out against each other at our stand’ says Abid Gangat, Key Account and Trade Marketing Manager at PQube. ‘I look forward to seeing both BlazBlue fans and newcomers to the series taking part in a great weekend of excitement!’