The last few weeks have seen around 60 teams sign up or Mweb Gamezone’s beta of their new ladders system, which (for now at least) will be played on Black Ops 2.
The challenges can kick off from today apparently, but matches start from tomorrow (5 February), according to Mweb Gamezone via Twitter.
Before Starting a Challenge:
Currently your team needs to be entered into a ladder. If your team has not joined the ladder, or even worse if do not have a team. Please click here to find out exactly how to create and join a team, and then how to eventually join a ladder.
How to Challenge a Team
1) Once your team has successfully joined a ladder, you will be able to challenge your opposition. This is done by hitting the challenge button (skull and crossbone icon) that is placed next to the name of the team you wish to challenge.
2) Proceed with the onscreen instructions and you will be taken to the ‘Challenge Screen’, from here you can set the details of your match.
- Matches cannot be played with 1 round only.
- Matches must be played with a minimum and maximum of 4 members only
- When overiding the ‘Randomized game mode’ you are disabling the option to have a random choice of game mode. If a team wants to play a specific game mode they must overide, by selecting the ‘yes’ option and then they must choose their desired game mode.
3) Once you have submitted your challenge, it is the oppositions choice whether or not to accept the challenge. This challenge will be found on the home page of the captains screen. Under the section marked ‘My Teams’ you will see a challenge from your opponent.
Click on this challenge to view it, underlined in red. From here you will be able to decide if you would like to accept,decline or delete the challenge.
4) If the challenge is accepted the game will be scheduled. Teams will recieve then recieve the full details of the game including the randomized map allocation.
The team that challenges will host.
*Please note that games cannot consist of 1 map only.
Reporting a Match
1) Once the match has been played teams can report the match by clicking the report button on the home screen. From there teams will be able to report on the matches that have been accepted. BOTH teams must report on the score. Please also provide proof whilst reporting matches in the allocated links. You can submit both links of video and pictures.
2) The final process is for the other team to accept or dispute the match. If the match is disputed the admin will be contacted via a ticket then the match will be decided upon.
That is all you will need to know in the process of creating, reporting and finalizing a match. Should you have anymore questions please feel free to ask away by using our troubleshoot section. If you want to find out more about the prizes for the ladder please direct yourself here. Remember this is the beta ladder so feedback is essential in our effort to make you have the best gaming experience possible.
And for those wanting to shoot a real zombie for real, you can send a challenge to the team myself and r0gue will be playing in…