Apex Interactive has announced that the forthcoming Celestial Games developed Toxic Bunny HD will be exclusively distributed them in South Africa.
The game – an HD version of the SA developers most successful title – will be released at the rAge Expo this year.
Find out what happens when an almost normal rabbit gets into a really bad mood. Follow Toxic as he tries to find the person responsible for interrupting his coffee break, brainwashing all his friends and covering the planet with decaffeinated goo.
- Show general disregard for public safety by firing the NITRIC HAMSTER LAUNCHER (the only known weapon to guarantee a fatality).
- Giggle evilly as you squish aliens with rusty nautical equipment.
- Break expensive machinery, dismantle robots and play with industrial strength, radioactive adhesive in an attempt to solve increasingly complex puzzles.
- Shameless unauthorized movie parodies.
- Dodge jump fight and think your way through various decaffeinated CFC’s (cute fluffy critters) including one Semi-visible Predator Chicken in your quest to get someone to pay for your dry-cleaning.
- Must have for fans of the classic platform game with a few twists.
- Massive hand drawn levels to explore with rewarding humorous parodies of iconic media references.
Travis Bulford, Supreme Coffee Drinker at Celestial Games ”We are looking to give local gaming developers a platform to launch into the gaming market and Celestial Games have teamed up with Apex Interactive with the local release of Toxic Bunny HD”
Quinton Davie, Marketing and Procurement Director at Apex Interactive says “We are always looking to be more involved with the South African gaming community and to launch a proudly South African game at home is very exciting for us”