Britsoft developer/publisher Team 17 today announced that Alien Breed: Impact, the latest iteration of the legendary Alien Breed series is launching today on the PlayStation Network. Unfortunately for the rest of us, this is across the United States and all SCEA territories for the PlayStation 3.
Alien Breed: Impact offers a dynamic combination of fast-paced action and intriguing adventure in a foreboding world of dread and horror. Scavenge for weapons, ammunition and items to use against overwhelming odds across five monstrous, highly detailed and beautifully realised environments. Search anywhere and everywhere, even those that have fallen, for credits to spend on upgrades and that last ammo clip to help keep your foes at bay. Should you triumph and conquer the alien horde alone, then take a friend to the intense combat that is the co-operative play experience via local or online co-op, and work together to defeat the savage alien horde across specifically customised maps.
In addition, U.S. subscribers to PlayStation®Plus will be able to enjoy an exclusive PlayStation®Store discount of 25% in the first month of release of Alien Breed: Impact!
KEY GAME FEATURES:
- Alien Breed is back! – An action-packed mix of arcade-shooter, survival-horror and tactical weapons upgrades and customisation.
- Epic single-player story mode – The single-player campaign mode that follows the narrative of the game through huge and challenging environments.
- Two-player local or online co-operative play modes – Work together to defeat the alien horde across specifically customised maps.
- FREE – Demo trial – The “Prologue” sample section – a specifically designed introduction to the game; play in either single-player or two-player co-operative mode.
- NEW – Upgrades shop – Search fallen comrades and lockers to accumulate cash, and then tactically spend it on weapons/kit upgrades in the shop.
- NEW – Enemies– Re-imagined and improved Alien Breed™ enemies.
- NEW – PSN Elements – Full trophy support and leaderboards.